Crestron touch screens use Smart Graphics to deliver the ultimate user experience and the ultimate value by enabling the creation of dynamically rich user interfaces with incredible efficiency and unparalleled functionality. Using Smart Graphics, programmers can swiftly integrate fluid gesture-driven controls, animated feedback, rich metadata, embedded apps and widgets, and full-motion video for a deeply engaging and ultra-intuitive touch screen experience.
Crestron Smart Graphics offers these enhancements and more:
• Cool-looking graphical buttons, sliders, knobs, and gauges that are intuitive and fun to use
• Kinetic effects to enhance the feeling of realism, with lists and toolbars that scroll with momentum at the flick of a fingertip
• Drag-and-drop objects that snap into place, offering an easy way to switch sources
• Dashboard widgets to personalize the touch screen with clocks, weather, news, and other information
• A power-saving screensaver, allowing display of time, temperature, and other text content at a reduced brightness level
• Customizable themes allowing a completely different look and feel for every user, event, or season
• Fully-developed SmartObjects™ that enable sophisticated control over complex devices with minimal programming
Get all of the beauty and control of our industry-leading touch screens in a dedicated wireless tablet.
With distinctive features for every application, Crestron’s broad range of over 100 touch screens delivers maximum value for every specification. Only Crestron offers touch screens with embedded PCs, built-in annotation and 802.11a/b/g WiFi capabilities, enabling unmatched touch screen control, automation and video capabilities.
From 3.6″ to 24″ widescreen displays to wireless handhelds, FlipTops, sleek wall and VESA mounts, and stylish tabletop tilt designs – there’s a Crestron touch screen for every room and every budget.
Our objective at Conferencing Advisors Help Desk is to focus on helping customers develop and improve their businesses by providing quality technical services, troubleshooting support and ultimate customer satisfaction.
Crestron started an industry when it introduced the world’s first touch screen control systems. As the global leader of control and automation solutions, we continue to innovate the technology we invented, creating unmatched control capabilities for homes, universities, hotels and resorts, commercial buildings, conference rooms, hospitals, stadiums, network operation & command centers, and more.