Touch-Screen Simplicity Now in the Conference Room
The second generation of LifeSize Phone has arrived! LifeSize Phone puts the power to control both HD video and audio collaboration at your fingertips. The phone features an intuitive touch-screen interface so simple that anyone can use it. And when making a video call is as easy and fun as it is with LifeSize Phone, everyone will want to use it. Users can share content, control cameras, change layouts and add callers with ease. A separate remote control is no longer needed for HD video collaboration from the conference room.
Currently available exclusively with LifeSize Room 220, our premier endpoint, LifeSize Phone is unlike any other conference phone available on the market today.
- Powerful rare-earth magnet loudspeaker driver
- Large, acoustically suspended speaker enclosure
- Frequency response: 90 Hz to 22 kHz (Icons) for deep voice reproduction and high intelligibility without hiss
- Volume adjustable to 90 dB SPL at ½ meter peak
- Distortion at –10 dBm0
< 3% 100 Hz–200 Hz
< 0.5% 250 Hz–20,000 Hz
- Spectral peak limiting prevents speaker clipping without distortion
- Four orthogonally placed low-noise microphones (80 dB SNR before noise reduction)
- Beam-forming algorithm steers the microphones to the location of the talker for greater voice pickup and reduced noise
- Voice pickup range up to 4.5 m (15 ft)
Advanced Audio Features
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Microphone background noise suppression
- VAD (Voice activity detector)
- Adaptive jitter buffers and packet-loss concealment
- Pro-audio 48 kHz sampling rate
- Capacitive multitouch display
- Size: 5.0 inch (diagonal)
- Contrast: 500:1 (typical)
- Max Brightness: 400 cd/m² (typical)
- Height: 46.5 mm/1.83 in.
- Diameter: 266 mm/10.48 in.
- Weight: 1.5 kg/3.3 lbs