ATEN VE816R 4K HDMI HDBaseT Receiver with Scaler is designed to work with several ATEN HDBaseT Matrix Switches to extend 4K HDMI signals up to 100 m over a single Cat 5e/6/6a or an ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable, and at the same time, scales videos of different resolutions for optimal display.
Supporting bi-directional RS-232 channel and IR signaling pass-through, the VE816R provides users the path to remotely control the compatible devices. When working with ATEN HDBaseT Matrix, The VE816R features Frame Sync and Cable Quality Tester technologies to ensure smooth video and intuitive cable testing process.
When working with ATEN HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Matrix Switches, or Modular Matrix Switches with HDBaseT output boards, the VE816R supports video wall integration and ATEN’s Seamless Switch ™ function, providing users the ultimate A/V experiences.
- Extends HDMI, RS-232, and IR signals up to 100 m over a single Cat 5e/6/6a or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable
- HDCP 2.2 compatible
- Superior video quality:
- ? 4K up to 100 m
- ? 1080p up to 150 m
- HDBaseT Long Reach Mode – activated by RS-232 commands, Long Reach Mode extends signals up to 150 m, 1080p, via a single Cat 5e/6 cable
- Scaler – scales videos of different resolutions to their optimal output for display and to avoid black screen
- Video Wall – features video wall profiles that allows for custom screen layouts via an intuitive web GUI
- Seamless Switch™ – close-to-zero second switching that provides continuous video streams, real-time switching, and stable signal transmissions